skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kathleen4you
Monday, August 8, 2011
Me in the not so distant future....bucket list stuff
I love this....Kayaking will definately counteract the Mail I just got offering me a good deal at the "s
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2011
(50)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(9)
▼
August
(24)
Becon
Love it as the river rises
Forgiveness is the Key
Bald Eagle at the river
Going South so soon?
Gotta post again
Gazebo at my Pond
Green Heron
Morning Star
Pond lilly
Full river sunrise
The full moon was particularly beautiful and somew...
Sunrise
New feet
Me in the not so distant future....bucket list stuff
What the force of a rushing water can do.
Cloudy Sunday sunsrise
Glorious!
This is the old fella that I met last year on my b...
sunrise on the James
Sunrise over the James
What a beautiful gift...I'd never seen a Green Her...
61 years on this earth today.
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
June
(1)
About Me
Kathleen
I am THAT I am.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment